Friday night Jesse and I decided to have some hang out time alone. First time in awhile, actually. And it was nice. =)
We went to eat at BJ's Restaurant and Brewery. Jesse wanted to try the Santa Fe eggrolls or something, which have black beans in them, and you will be proud to know that I tried them- and liked them! (I hate beans, for all you who may not know my weird quirks. I love green beans, but that is as close to a "bean" as you will see me get.) So this was quite an accomplishment. Dinner was very good, and we were impressed.
Afterwards, we went around to a few shops looking at things, and decided we were over it. Jesse suggested we go fishing at the golf course, which sounded nice and relaxing. We had to move lakes a few times after no bites, but finally went to a location where we made a bet. Jesse bet me that if I did not catch a fish after 10 casts, he would buy me dessert. On his first cast, he caught a bass. A few casts later, he caught another. And then another. Meanwhile, I was on my 9th cast with not even a nibble. I made him switch poles with me, determined that mine was unlucky. Two casts later, I caught one!! And Jesse said mine was the biggest! However, it was the 11th cast...and he owed me dessert! Haha.
After the sun went down, we went a few more places and then headed back to pick up Ryleigh. It was a fun night, and I enjoyed hanging out and laughing with my husband.
1 comments:
That date sounded absolutely wonderful! I'm so glad y'all got to do that. Isn't it so good to get away from all the daily stuff and enjoy the man you love?
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment