Dad, Julie, and I went to play golf on Saturday at a Par 3 golf course. Julie is planning on taking golf next semester at school for one of her kinesiology credits, but has never played before. I have not picked up a club in over two years. It was interesting as far as golf is concerned...Julie and I had a great time cutting up and laughing at ourselves. Dad was frustrated because he was trying to help us so much, he was not concentrating on his own game and did not play his best. It was an absolutely beautiful day, and I had a nice time riding around, outside, without a baby attached to me. I told Dad, if this weather holds up, I would be up for golf every weekend!
Here are some pictures from our day:



Ain't she cute? And she looks so natural...haha.

It was a fun afternoon, for sure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment