I have posted my favorite pictures from our trip on my Snapfish account. I did not think Blogger would appreciate me uploading 80+ pictures in this post...so if you are interested in seeing the pictures, feel free to visit this link.
I still have plenty of stories to share, but I know some of you are dying from anticipation (sarcasm), so I thought I would go ahead and share. :)
3 comments:
So how do we get to this snapfish account?
Definitely just noticed the link. Whoops ;)
Great pictures! It really looks like y'all had a great time. And Mel, seriously, you look great in your bathing suit. Really! I don't know how you felt about yourself, but I think you look great! One hot mama! =)
Can't wait to hear your stories. I'm sure you are glad to be back with Ryleigh, though.
Love you!
Post a Comment