We started looking a couple of months ago really seriously trying to plan a cool vacation. Last week we finally made a decision and a commitment (the bill is paid!) for a week in Solimen Bay, Mexico!
I found this little place literally right on the beach. It is located in a bay, surrounded by corral reefs. My main desire is to snorkel and Jesse really wanted to kayak. This location is perfect for both. It is a two story building, and we chose the top level. It is small, but has a full kitchen so we can cook if we choose.
This view is from our balcony- you can see how close we are to the beach! Literally the "front yard!" The kayaks down there are owned by the property owners, and so we have free access to them all week, which is perfect since Jesse wanted to kayak anyway- now we dont have to spend money on renting.
This is the kitchen. Not huge, but big enough for us have access to what we need and keep bottled water, etc in the fridge.
This is the front of the villa. Again, we have the top unit.
This is our balcony. As you can see, there is a nice table out there (I can see us eating many-a-meal out there), two hammocks, and a built-in grill that is not shown. Ah- heaven!
Like I said, the place is small. This is about it (with the kitchen opposite the futon). But it is nice, it is air conditioned, and we are going to either be on the beach or in the hammocks anyway!
I am so excited- it is going to be hard to wait until the end of September!! I'm sure it will be worth it to go for an entire week. :)Rest assured that there will be more pictures come our return!
2 comments:
OH my gosh Mel....I am soooo jealous! =) That looks like soooo much fun! Yall are going to have so much fun! Congrats!
I'm so excited for you guys! That will be so great! I want the full review afterwards! =)
Post a Comment